Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 Best New Products for Millennials at 2011 International Home and Housewares Show

The Housewares Show this week was down-to-earth, but had its share of fun, new products. These were our picks for "best of show":

1. Nespresso Pixie

2. Black + Blum Hot Pot BBQ

3. HoMedics charging bags

4. Capital Brands Baby Bullet

5. Thermos UnderArmour Hydration Bottles

6. Casabella Keith Haring

7. iSi Twist N Sparkle

8. Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner

9. Zebag Wine Caddy and Rack

10.

Dansk Light Mario Batali cast iron cookware


2 comments:

  1. Baby Bullet looks amazing! What a great idea, especially with the growing interest in organic food…I bet this becomes a huge hit.
    I’ve recently gotten into cooking a lot and the Mario Batali line looks awesome. Having a cast iron pot with half the weight is definitely something I’m interested in, I’ll be keeping on those products.
    The Black and Blum Hot-Pot BBQ looks really cool, I really could have used it last year for the balcony of my 4th floor Chicago apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even without the add-ons for the baby bullet, just the regular magic bullet was a huge help in making our own food for our daughter. Although, she was a good enough eater that we rarely needed to date the leftovers. As a stay at home I was able to make each meal at the time, but I think had I gone back to work the baby bullet would have been the better solution.

    ReplyDelete